[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Sun Jun 28 03:06:41 EDT 2015

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, Dave Taht wrote:

> src-git https://github.com/dtaht/ceropackages-3.10.git
>
> ./scripts feeds update
> ./scripts feeds install kmod-sched-cake tc-adv kmod-sched-fq_pie
> edit the .config file to make them modules or installed by default
> make menuconfig then save
> make

I have now done this. I have sch_cake, and I have a tc I can add an qdisc
"cake" with to for instance eth1 and see stats from it with "tc -s qdisc"

I however do not have anything "cake" in luci-app-sqm. I see luci-app-sqm
in my "cero" feed, but it seems to install luci-app-sqm from regular
OpenWrt instead.

So either if someone has any tips on how to fix this, or can just give me
how to configure qdiscs manually, I will be able to do cake testing on the
WRT1200AC.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se