[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 28 04:23:58 EDT 2015

Hi Mikael,

On Jun 28, 2015, at 09:06 , Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike at swm.pp.se> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, Dave Taht wrote:
>
>> src-git https://github.com/dtaht/ceropackages-3.10.git
>>
>> ./scripts feeds update
>> ./scripts feeds install kmod-sched-cake tc-adv kmod-sched-fq_pie
>> edit the .config file to make them modules or installed by default
>> make menuconfig then save
>> make
>
> I have now done this. I have sch_cake, and I have a tc I can add an qdisc "cake" with to for instance eth1 and see stats from it with "tc -s qdisc"
>
> I however do not have anything "cake" in luci-app-sqm. I see luci-app-sqm in my "cero" feed, but it seems to install luci-app-sqm from regular OpenWrt instead.

	Ah, I see the latest changes have not yet made it into the openwrt repository (due to lack of testing). As I do not have permissions/authority to push changes into the openwrt repository, there is nothing I can do to expedite the process. You could replace /usr/lib/lua/luci/model/cbi/sqm.lua on your router with the following (attached file)