[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon Jun 29 06:09:38 EDT 2015

Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike at swm.pp.se> writes:

> How can I tell which one of these actually is included? Tried moving the feed
> statement so ceropackages was first but that doesn't seem to have helped, I
> still get OpenWrt regular sqm-scripts (no cake in luci-app-sqm).

You need to have the cero feed first in feeds.conf, then do
./script/feeds uninstall sqm-scripts; ./script/feeds install sqm-scripts
-- that should pull it from the cero feed. If it doesn't work, try doing
./scripts/feeds update first

That seemed to work for me when I just tested it now, at least :)

-Toke