[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Mon Jun 29 18:15:03 EDT 2015

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015, Dave Taht wrote:

> Most of the tests compare well with the reference rangeley data now. I
> would like a 900mbit soft shaped result.

http://swm.pp.se/aqm/rrul_150629-cake-9.tar

Above is with cake as link layer adaptation and pie, fq_codel and cake as
900 meg bidirectional shaped.

Then I removed the ll adaptation and changed to simplest.qos and ran
another test with cake:

http://swm.pp.se/aqm/rrul_150629-cake-10.tar

Now I'm going to try out if my new version with your cake patch will boot
and work.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se