[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [homenet] Routing protocol comparison document

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:32:26 EST 2015

I would definitely be interested in being involved with how to secure and
firewall, but still provide access to, internal IPv6 hosts.  Ie, the
internet the way it's supposed to work (peer to peer), but with the
security that we've inadvertently picked up along the way by using NAT
everywhere for the last ~10-20 years worth of home routers.

Basically, the question is:  How do I access my home remotely, without
exposing it to the world.

The IPSec portions of IPv6 seem like most, but not all, of the building
blocks.

-Aaron