[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [homenet] Routing protocol comparison document

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:45:38 EST 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
> Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Any objections here?
>
> Yes! I certainly wouldn't want to run that.

Not a problem. You are fortunate enough to have stable ipv6 addresses
where you are - and me, I have to go bat-s**t crazy everytime I get
renumbered finding all the places that don't handle it properly and
rebooting them. So if renumbering is not the PITA it is for me, for
most of you, I merely want to make the ability to have some form of
translation available for those that can't put up with it, and won't
make it be the default.

Also as aaron points out, better firewalling/dmz of ipv6 is on the
agenda too. Not that I have either time, or money, or a lot of
interest, in fixing anything but wifi in the next few months.

>> Suggestions for how to make one of the ipv6 translation techniques
>> work right?
>
> Turn them off? ;)
>
> -Toke

Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb