[Cerowrt-devel] the cerowrt easter egg

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:19:50 EST 2015

As you can see over the last month I have been laughing in despair
about the futility we seem to face in getting solutions for
bufferbloat "out there", ever since the streamboost and gogo-in-flight
data came in.

So it occurs to me that most of you may have missed the easter egg, I
long, long ago tossed in the cerowrt.

I LOVE easter eggs! they are so fun to find in so many games and other products!

I was going to stick R. Goldberg, R. Feynman, H. Mencken, and M. Twain
in there at one point (all of whom's various attributes and attitudes
towards life have actually been a great help to me, at least, during
this project!), but I thought that would have been too obvious.

However, in

http://cero2.bufferbloat.net/cerowrt/credits.html

"George Burdell" has also been a great help, overall, in aiding my
coping skills. He is, also a bot we use for various things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Burdell

Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb