[Cerowrt-devel] CeroWrt bits not in OpenWrt (renamed thread)

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:00:15 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

On Mar 12, 2015, at 8:53 PM, Alan Jenkins <alan.christopher.jenkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> I gave Rich what I knew, for practical write-ups.  Just because they might help spread the word.  Documentation is really helpful, even when the code can still be improved.

Thanks to Alan and everyone else who responded on this thread. I'm going to go off and begin incorporating the info into a tutorial and script that'll turn these features on.

As I get traction, I'll maintain them in the CeroWrtScripts repo at https://github.com/richb-hanover/CeroWrtScripts

Best,

Rich