[Cerowrt-devel] SQM and PPPoE, more questions than answers...

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Mar 19 09:59:23 EDT 2015

Alan Jenkins <alan.christopher.jenkins at gmail.com> writes:

> I also notice that my test with eth1 (disabling classification) is the
> only one where UDP ping (including UDP EF) is visible for any time at
> all. (ok, pppoe-wan shows UDP BK, and it very clearly gets higher
> latency as I would expect).

FYI the svn version of netperf has a feature to restart the UDP
measurement flows after a timeout. If you build that (don't forget the
--enable-demo switch to ./configure) and stick it in your $PATH,
netperf-wrapper should pick it up automatically and use the option. This
might get you better results on the UDP flows...

-Toke