[Cerowrt-devel] [Commotion-dev] Commotion Router v1.2 enters release testing

Josh King jking at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Mar 27 22:05:56 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,

I do not think it's in Barrier Breaker, but I would be happy to add it
to our repository so that people can install it on Commotion if they wish.

I think the biggest problem we've had with including traffic shaping by
default in our images is figuring out how best to provide an interface
to users that is easy to understand and utilize. Any suggestions or help
in that regard would be welcome.