[Cerowrt-devel] openwrt package overriding issues on iproute2

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Tue May 26 14:01:28 EDT 2015

Hi Dave & Felix,

Looks like someone else has noticed and fixed, I fell into this and
other package pointing difficulties a couple of days ago when trying to
produce some 'cake' install instructions for 'cake'.

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/476504/

A couple of other tidy ups too:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/476505/
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/476506/

Applied all locally and things seem more sensible!

Kevin