[Cerowrt-devel] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Problems testing sqm (solved)

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 26 10:30:57 EDT 2015

Hi Toke,

On Oct 26, 2015, at 14:50 , Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:

> Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> writes:
>
>> 	So, I have no recipe for home-brew, but I use the attached as
>> 	local ports collection under macports to get flent to run:
>
> You mind if I put this tutorial into the Flent docs?

	Not at all; I am not sure whether a) this is the minimal set and b) whether it fully works as advertised, so maybe waiting for Richards potential success/failure report might be prudent? I basically recreated that from memory and that is a leaky resource… I just did check “sudo port install -cu py35-matplotlib-basemap”, and the edit to run-flent, and it turns out I missed a dependency on py35-pyqt4, so step 5) should be:

sudo port install -cu git netperf fping py35-matplotlib-basemap qt4-mac py35-pyqt4

That seems to work okay (well I just loaded an old data file and looked at two plots, so it still might be broken, but at least not fully...)

Then again as a starting point this might be better than nothing...

> Or I can link to
> them if you want to post it somewhere yourself :)

	Oh, if at all this belongs to flent, I have no platform established to post anything anywhere, so please, if you are willing to host it on flent.org go for it.

Best Regards
	Sebastian