[Cerowrt-devel] Problems testing sqm (solved)

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:01:07 EDT 2015

On 10/26/2015 09:48 AM, Dave Taht wrote:
> in terms of testing wifi, the most useful series of tests to conduct
> at the moment - since we plan to fix per station queuing soon - are
> the rtt_fair tests, against multiple wifi stations. Run it all against
> one station, then 2, then 4.

In that scenario are you flipping the roles?  ie what I've been thinking
of as a the wired "server" becomes the client talking to netperf servers
running on each station? or is it station to station(s)?

Involving more stations is a bit more difficult.  I don't have that many
at my apt and using more stations at work is tricky since people are
using them. :)  I might be able to recruit a few machines though.

--
Richard A. Smith