[Cerowrt-devel] Linksys wrt1900acs rrul traces

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:51:02 EDT 2016

On 04/07/2016 11:24 AM, Dave Taht wrote:
> The default firmware is quite horrificly bad, isn't it?

:)  Yeah.  I had high hopes that they might have done something better
out of the gate.

> Total
> starvation of anything but the first flow, for example, in the native
> tests.

> Do you have the exact version number of the 1900ac's default firmware
> you tested.

1900ACS not AC.  Slightly different hardware. ACS is a faster CPU (
(1.6Ghz) and more RAM.

Firmware version is in the directory name. :)

'wrt1900acs_stockfw_1.0.0.169041' It was the latest firmware on the
website when I ran the tests.

> However, I'd have recommended you try 900mbit to see if cake/etc does
> the right things, not 975mbit.

Ok. I'll use 900 next time.

--
Richard A. Smith