[Cerowrt-devel] The "home router wifi craze"

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:36:12 EDT 2016

I had hoped that the market would respond to a perceived need for
better wifi routers, which seems to be happening...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aarontilley/2016/04/07/amazon-luma-wifi-router-investment/?utm_campaign=Forbes&utm_source=GOOGLE_PLUS_PAGE&utm_medium=social&utm_channel=Technology&linkId=23191927#576acffa69e1

I do wish it had come with something a bit more than better marketing
of newer chipsets and new gui features, but, it is nice to have new
entrants, backed by significant capital, trying. Maybe one or more
will make an investment into better queuing, who knows?

Anybody know anybody at amazon who might be able to follow the work ongoing at:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-wireless/msg149674.html

https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi