[Cerowrt-devel] trying a pcengines box

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:09:19 EDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM, Erkki Lintunen <erkki.lintunen at iki.fi> wrote:
> * Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> [2016-04-19 21:07:52 -0700]:
>
>> http://pcengines.ch/apu1d4.htm
>
> May it be you have missed their latest apu2 board with a better cpu?
>
> http://pcengines.ch/apu2b2.htm
>
> According to their price list apu2 with 4GB ram costs the same as
> apu1d4. A strange thing is that PC Engines is a bit shy on telling about
> apu2 and only link to apu2 product page I could find is very briefly on
> the bottom of their front page.

Thank you for the steer! Joy! ECC ram!

I ordered two from:

http://www.mini-box.com/site/index.html

I gotta admit that I generally don't need more than 64MB of ram and
16MB of flash... even pushing all 3 ports full throttle along with
wifi I think using up more than 256 would be hard....

Also pretty cool was this thing: http://www.mini-box.com/OpenUPS2

but I just blew my hardware budget for the month.

http://blog.cerowrt.org