[Cerowrt-devel] trying a pcengines box

Luis E. Garcia luis at bitamins.net
Wed Apr 20 03:12:50 EDT 2016

I have both boards and can say that they both very good networking
platforms - the apu1 has the small issue of the Realtek drivers for the
ethernet ports, Pascal has solved that i the apu2 by going with Intel
ethernet ports - My guess is that they won't do a full marketing push on
the apu2 until the bios for it is feature-complete (it's very close now).