[Cerowrt-devel] fq_codel, pie, fq_pie, etc for BSD opnsense, freebsd 10, 11

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:14:35 EDT 2016

It looks like the patches are now available with a pre-compiled
kernel. It's unclear if they have updated to .02 of the patch yet
(rasool?)

See bug at: https://github.com/opnsense/core/issues/505
for more details.

For more details about the BSD codebase, see:

http://caia.swin.edu.au/freebsd/aqm/patches/README-0.2.txt

and the tech report, and other details:

http://caia.swin.edu.au/freebsd/aqm/

I reviewed the 01 patch and it looks like .02 fixes the problems
spotted then... so go forth and test!

I am totally BSD ignorant (couldn't even figure out how to compile the
kernel) but I might try to install it on something myself now that
something pre-compiled exists.

A huge thx to rasool, grenville, and comcast for making this happen.

http://blog.cerowrt.org