[Cerowrt-devel] OK, what's the current recommendation(s)?

Joel Wirāmu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Wed Apr 20 22:21:17 EDT 2016

I am using a TP-Link ac1750 off a Shaw CMT 150/10mbit without issues using
fq_codel and minimal tweaking. I had a wndr3800 before that and concur it's
too underpowered.

I drive AC wifi to the internet at the wan rate so can't complain.

I know tp-link have recently come under fire, but if you can find the older
(v2) versions that don't have the b0rked uboot due to the FCC they make
great sub 100$ routers.

-Joel