[Cerowrt-devel] OK, what's the current recommendation(s)?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:17:57 EDT 2016

I have been using the following "advanced" openwrt build, which
includes a slightly older version of cake at the moment
(I just reflashed the linksys 1200ac I have with the latest)

https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=50914

sigh:

the latest tc-adv, and cake need to get pushed up into it. It also has
some advanced features that are "intersting" like tor support and it
uses dnscrypt by default....

has babeld 1.7.1, hnetd, etc available, for the brave.

I will do some benchmarks later today.

http://blog.cerowrt.org