[Cerowrt-devel] wifi airtime fairness patches could use eyeballs and testing

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:28:33 EDT 2016

Simon's team successfully[1] tested the attached patches on top of
felix's lede staging tree on monday against 30 stations. The initial
results were lovely, at the rates he tested at.

If anyone out there is daring enough to try building these for the
wndr3800, wndr3700v2 and nanostation, (or anything else with ath9k in
it!) it would be very good to put these through as many other
scenarios as possible, notably adhoc and wds need to get looked at -
but go forth! blow things up anyway you can! measure! Flent has a
rtt_fair_var test if you can get multiple stations going...

Virtual beer to you, if you put your build up somewhere.

The staging tree:

https://git.lede-project.org/?p=lede/nbd/staging.git;a=summary