[Cerowrt-devel] [Make-wifi-fast] wifi airtime fairness patches could use eyeballs and testing

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:06:42 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am aware that a performance regression with using fq in mac80211 with
multiple tcp streams has been reported, and this patch in lede disables it.

https://github.com/lede-project/source/commit/4952469ff9278288d766b28247a17694b1c4faaa

Has that been resolved?

Also, would it work if I removed the 220-fq_disable_hack.patch from
mac80211 in lede and applied those patches for airtime fairness,

Thank you,

Noah Causin