[Cerowrt-devel] routers you can throw off the back of a truck

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:46:27 EST 2016

http://www.meshpoint.me/ design and purpose seems very cool.

Given all the nifty new autoconfig stuff in homenet like hnetd and
source specific babel - perhaps we are closer than ever before to
actually being able to throw this kind off stuff off the back of a
truck and have it "just work".

If only we had bufferbloat-free lte uplink hardware (has any
materialized, perhaps in a mini-pci-e form factor?)

It does now seem semi-possible to hack on enodeBs nowadays:

http://bellard.org/lte/

Are any LTE providers supporting dhcp-pd or some equivalent for
getting routable ipv6 subnets?

https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi