[Cerowrt-devel] routers you can throw off the back of a truck

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 01:37:17 EST 2016

> On 22 Jan, 2016, at 01:40, Valent Turkovic <valent at otvorenamreza.org> wrote:
>
> Jonathan do you know why cake doesn't compile for mips platform?
> How do you test Cake? Do you use OpenWrt or some other platform?
> Can anyone help to get Cake compiled on OpenWrt?

The bug report is several months old.  Cake has been developed and cleaned up significantly since then.  It’s a shame the log didn’t include the lines immediately *preceding* “some warnings being treated as errors”.

I myself test by compiling against a recent net-next kernel on x86 and ppc32, and an Ubuntu kernel (which is significantly older) on amd64.  I do have a mips router and some armv6/7 units as well, but I haven’t actively been using them for testing - it shouldn’t be any harder to get it running *just* because it’s mips, though.

 - Jonathan Morton