[Cerowrt-devel] anyone tried a wrtnode?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:02:16 EDT 2016

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Eric Johansson <esj at eggo.org> wrote:
> I assume you've seen this list https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Ath9k
>
> I'm starting to play with mikrotek devices.  routeros is a consultants
> full employment program so replacing it would be nice.

I *knew* I was in the wrong business and backing the wrong play here.
It is long past time that I start taking advantage of broken window
economics. It would keep a roof over my head and the lights on, and
affect the economy less, as building systems that worked well more of
the time, as we keep trying to do here, would put so many out of work.

http://blog.cerowrt.org