[Cerowrt-devel] Cross-compiling to armhf [was: beaglebone green wireless boards...]

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Thu Jun 23 18:10:10 EDT 2016

> (does a working cross compiler exist for the aarch64 in the c2?)

  apt-get install gcc-aarch64-linux-gnu

Dave, I know you're a grumpy old man, but the Debian folks have done some
remarkable work on cross-compilation, on multiarch, chroots and emulation.

(I wonder why they still insist that we use the morass of complexity
called Debian-installer.  It is so much easier to run deboostrap, generate
a root filesystem, tweak the root filesystem until you're happy, and then
copy it over to the target and be done with it.)

-- Juliusz