[Cerowrt-devel] [Babel-users] Why we are discussing ARM [was: Cross-compiling to armhf]

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sun Jun 26 13:59:10 EDT 2016

> I'd suggest to look into the Familiy of Olinuxino boards produced by
> Olimex: https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/open-source-hardware
> or one of their system-on-module boards.

Ah, right.  I recall looking into them, but found their website confusing
(too many models, difficult to find technical information without reading
the schematics).  Which models exactly are you suggesting we look into?

Do you know how the Ethernet is hooked to the SoC?  I could be wrong, but
I don't think Allwinner SoCs include GMII.

Do they use upstream kernels, or their hacked up tree?

-- Juliusz