[Cerowrt-devel] hardware from hell

moeller0 moeller0 at gmx.de
Sat Mar 5 11:08:15 EST 2016

Also for European based purchases http://www.amazon.de/ProLiant-MicroServer-G1610T-B120i-SATA-Server/dp/B013UBCHVU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457193633&sr=8-1&keywords=proliant+microserver is not too shabby at EUR 208; with lots of room to grow… On the other hand the US price is a bit painful…

Best Regards
	Sebastian