[Cerowrt-devel] Communicating better about bloat/openwrt/our issues over the web

Valent Turkovic valent at otvorenamreza.org
Sun Mar 13 06:50:04 EDT 2016

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 5:48 PM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let me open the question - how do we get more people interested in
> reading/writing about open firmware, bufferbloat, modded routers,
> embedded boards, fighting with the FCC, etc?

Not sure if that is possible... Wiki is a source of information, and only
if becomes place with "best of internet" or "only place on internet" for
some info then it will get used more.

First step - fixing serch - http://www.bufferbloat.net/search?q=test

Second step - I'm not user of this wiki, so who ever it is shouls expose
best wiki pages to front.

Thirs step - check web server logs for what search term google brings
people to this wiki and make those pages awesome.

Fourt step - profit :)