[Cerowrt-devel] [Make-wifi-fast] eero announces some new stuff

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:06:57 EST 2016

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Isaac Konikoff
<isaac.konikoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here possibly...
>
> https://blog.eero.com/the-worlds-smartest-wifi-system-just-got-smarter-73888c4716e4#.majyd6eg1

thx, isaac!

It is really remarkable what a good marketing department can do! I
wish there was some magazine somewhere that published wifi benchmarks,
as the new crop of stuff from everyone is making claims that need to
be backed up. But I do have hope for eero, they seem to display some
major clue here, and have had a good product in the field for long
enough to have figured out how to make it better.

http://blog.cerowrt.org