[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: The 2017 Mirai

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 5 14:42:52 EST 2017

There also is the Mitsubishi pajero competing for the crown of unfortunate names (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Pajero for alternative meanings of pajero besides giving a nod to Leopardus pajeros the pampas cat). I guess the Toyota and the Mitsubishe comnpete in different discuplines of unfortunate and hence can both be world champions ;)

Best Regards
	Sebastian