[Cerowrt-devel] expressobin

dpreed at deepplum.com dpreed at deepplum.com
Fri Aug 3 11:30:28 EDT 2018

https://www.cnx-software.com/2018/08/03/clearfog-gt-8k-high-end-networking-sbc-marvell-armada-a8040-processor/

Looks interesting... I like the SFP+ being there, too.

(Regarding Xilinx ... My focus is on the FPGA. The ARM cores are less interesting, other than that the FPGA side can directly access their cache system creating a powerful, fast, coherent autonomous DDR backed memory addressable memeory for packets that does not need processor intervention. But Xilinx parts are not cheap)