[Cerowrt-devel] expressobin

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Wed Aug 1 09:35:16 EDT 2018

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018, Dave Taht wrote:

> 50 bucks. Dual core arm. 3 "real" ethernet ports?
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Globalscale-Technologies-Inc-SBUD102-ESPRESSObin/dp/B06Y3V2FBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491848966&sr=8-1&keywords=espressobin

I have one of these, I bought it off of the kickstarter. In my playing
around with it, it needs more mature software (especially the bootloader,
why do I need to change bootloader when I change main operating system on
the thing?). I played with it for a few hours, wasn't impressed with the
networking performance or setup, so it's now in a box again.

It seems like good hw though. I like Marvell SoC.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se