[Cerowrt-devel] KASLR: Do we have to worry about other arches than x86?

Joel Wirāmu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Thu Jan 4 16:52:21 EST 2018

Well as I've argued before Lede ideally should be using to Kernel
Namespaces (poor mans containers) for at a minimum the firewall and
per-interface routing instances.

The stuff I am running at home is mostly on cheap Atom board, so it's a
matter of squeezing out unneeded cruft on the platform. Also I don't want
to be admining centos/rhel servers at home.