[Cerowrt-devel] So how far behind is the embedded router world, still?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:00:35 EDT 2018

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 12:49 PM dpreed at deepplum.com
<dpreed at deepplum.com> wrote:

> The FCC wants to throw people like you in jail, you know. The rules allowing them to do so are coming into force.

Any new ones? I'm glad we managed to dodge the bullet long enough to
get fq_codel for wifi deployable, but given the industry consolidation
I have little hope for making a further dent on anything wireless.

Sometimes jail sounds nice. No rent to pay, no car insurance. Quiet.
No wifi, No internet, no hitting reload on facebook every 5 minutes to
check out the latest cat videos, and I'd be forced to exercise
regularly. The food can't be worse than my own cooking, either.

I could read a few books, maybe write one. Jail worked for Thoreau!

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619