[Cerowrt-devel] meanwhile... .home, finally has a home.arpa.

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Tue Oct 23 11:42:10 EDT 2018

That is good feedback, if depressing.   I'm kind of in the same boat—I
really want to do some work on this for OpenWRT, but it hasn't come up to
the top of the stack yet.   The reason I was asking is that when I've said
at IETF that I don't think HNCP is actually complete yet, I get a lot of
rotten tomatoes from the authors.