[Cerowrt-devel] meanwhile... .home, finally has a home.arpa.

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Tue Oct 23 12:44:13 EDT 2018

No, but that's coming.   Their security model was borked.

BTW, the naming architecture does handle cleaning up names.

I think your use case is a very interesting one.   If it doesn't work
reliably, that's a bad sign.   Not shocking at present, though.   There are
a lot of things that need to be fixed in HNCP before it can really work;
I'm sorry to hear that about Babel, though.