[Cerowrt-devel] I so love seeing stuff like this

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Sun Feb 3 02:56:11 EST 2019

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019, Aaron Wood wrote:

> What issues do you have with the wifi on the WRT1900AC?  Mine works
> great. Although it struggles with cake at >150Mbps or so (when also
> routing IPv4/NAT).  But then I'm still on 17.01.1 with driver
> v10.3.2.0-20170110

Sounds like you have the WRT1900ACv1 (with Armada XP SoC) considering your
speed estimations?

Does this have the same wifi hardware as the Armada 385 based devices
(WRT1200AC, WRT1900ACv2, WRT1900ACS, WRT3200AC)? According to:

https://openwrt.org/toh/hwdata/linksys/linksys_wrt1900ac_v1
https://openwrt.org/toh/hwdata/linksys/linksys_wrt1900ac_v2
https://openwrt.org/toh/hwdata/linksys/linksys_wrt1200ac

it's all based on Marvell 88W8864 but I don't know if it's actually the
same chip.

OpenWrt 18.06.2 was released a few days back, I'm going to test it on my
spare WRT1200AC. If someone can tell me their wifi problems I can try to
replicate it with that hw...

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se