[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] Ubiquiti Launches a Speed Test Network

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sat Sep 7 08:02:35 EDT 2019

Hi Pete,

If the PayPal ad of an irtt packet would contain the requested DSCP as ascci string (maybe starting with a string like "DSCP: 46: 101110 (EF)" in the first few bytes of the payload would make confirming bleaching/remapping from packetdumps relatively convenient, say just by looking at a packet in Wireshark and comparing the IP headers DSCP value with the string in the payload. Sure that is not automated, but would be great in at least allowing to test for bleaching in the packets received from a irtt server....

But, as much as I would like that feature, I believe the total audience will be quite small....

Best Regards
        Sebastian