[Cerowrt-devel] [Galene] galene videoconferencing server on... mips... on openwrt

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Wed Jan 27 07:51:35 EST 2021

> d at ceres:~/git/galene/galene$  CGO_ENABLED=0 GOOS=linux GOARCH=mips
> GOMIPS=softfloat go build -ldflags='-s -w'
> d at ceres:~/git/galene/galene$ file galene
> galene: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, MIPS, MIPS32 version 1 (SYSV),
> statically linked, stripped

Dave, if you run out of memory, please play with the GOGC environment
variable.  (The default is 100, you can probably set it to 40 without much
of a performance hit.)

(If you're going to run it on a 128MB machine, I'll probably going to have
to do some work on memory consumption — the resend cache is currently
generously when the RTT is small, it could usefully be reduced.)