[Cerowrt-devel] [Starlink] [Make-wifi-fast] Due Aug 2: Internet Quality workshop CFP for the internet architecture board

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Jul 6 09:46:38 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am interested to hear wish lists for network testing features.  We make test equipment, supporting lots
of wifi stations and a distributed architecture, with built-in udp, tcp, ipv6, http, ... protocols,
and open to creating/improving some of our automated tests.

I know Dave has some test scripts already, so I'm not necessarily looking to reimplement that,
but more fishing for other/new ideas.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>