[Cerowrt-devel] Dynamic Buffer Sizing and Pacing as Enablers of 5G Low-Latency Services

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:58:15 EST 2022

There have been, oh, 3? papers or so that I thought were good on  how
to do queuing more right on 5G networks, out of the hundreds. I'm
pretty
sure I posted a couple of the most promising ones here, but cannot
remember enough (today my head is filled with gpon) of wading through
the alphabet soup for the right ones that
had had the serious AHA moments over the past couple years.

this went by today, which looks kind of promising:

https://sci-hub.se/10.1109/TMC.2020.3017011

As much as I am pleased with the progress of the sqm-autorate work ,
dang it, our stuff belongs closer to the hardware.

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC