[Cerowrt-devel] ntia broadband RFC

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:19:17 EST 2022

This is the first time in years that I felt that maybe something we
said could get through to an agency of the US government. The deadline
for filing is feb 4th,
and it would be nice if some of the billions on the table got spent on
better routers, software, and networks.

https://ntia.gov/files/ntia/publications/fr-iija-broadband-rfc.pdf

In their RFC there are 36 questions, some of which are pretty good.

I've been participating a bit in this forum:
https://discuss.broadband.money/c/broadband-grant-events/scott-woods-ama
among other things I dragged out last week was the "upgrade in place"
idea. There's 3 weeks or so to come up with
something worth filing, but as usual these days I'm always looking for
collaborators?

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC