[Cerowrt-devel] new beaglebone

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:33:42 EST 2023

/me googles…

802.3cg? 10base-TIS and 10base-TIL are definitely aimed at industry and
automotive.  And look like they’re trying to be alternatives to CAN and
other networks I’m more familiar with (DeviceNet and ControlNet, from
Rockwell Automation)

10base-TIL looks very much like the time-token-bus model that ControlNet
uses.

-Aaron

- Sent from my iPhone.