[Cerowrt-users] 3.8.13-5

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat May 25 15:35:30 EDT 2013

It's not like -5 was even a development release yet. There are bugs in the
aqm scripts that I just fixed
for example. There will be several more revisions over the course of the
weekend.

please switch to cerowrt-devel for issues with the development releases.

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Fred Stratton <fredstratton at imap.cc> wrote:

> I admit to not being in the best of moods after talking to the Inland
> Revenue technical support:
>
> Q: Which browsers can I use to file a Tax Return under Linux?
>
> A: Have you tried Internet Explorer?
>
> Anyway, after typical end user manipulation
>
> Rewriting henet part of network config using uci, the re-running a
> fragment of your setup script.
>
> ipv6 works.

Hmm. So the web script and the uci thing are out of sync?

> Firewall rules stop Chrome Remote Desktop operating. I have several
> headless machines. Netalyzr also would not run with that rule set.

Not enough detail.

> scp'd in the firewall rules from previous build, which resolved both
> issues.

Which previous build? haven't touched the firewall rules in months.

> It would be interesting to know what you are trying to achieve with the
> new rules.

No new rules I'm aware of...

Fixing bufferbloat with cerowrt:
http://www.teklibre.com/cerowrt/subscribe.html