[Cerowrt-users] compiling

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat May 3 17:11:01 EDT 2014

That is a terribly big question, and difficult to do for the first
time from scratch.

At the moment we don't support cerowrt on anything other than the
wndr3800. I have thought about getting 4300 support in there, but am
tired of netgear's lack of interest in our efforts, so I seek another
vendor for the next version. What I do recomend is building straight
openwrt and then layering several cerowrt packages on top, notably the
sqm-scripts and luci-app-sqm packages for QoS.

Also the main email mailing list these days is cerowrt-devel, where
you will find much more traffic and users.

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article