[Cerowrt-users] Static leases not working?

R. redag2 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:09:54 EDT 2014

**Prefix="172.30.42".

Finally got a WNDR3800 and installed CeroWRT 3.10.40-5.

On my previous tinkering with OpenWRT, I was able to reserve 75 DHCP
addresses in the prefix.100+ range. I tried doing the same with Cero
by adding static leases and setting "option start '100'" to the SW00
interface, but that didn't work.

The devices that are connecting to the router are still given an IP
address other than the one that is assigned to them in the static
leases table.

Some guidance would be appreciated.

PS: Unlike what the Installation Guide mentions, the prefix.0,
prefix.64, prefix.96 -- as well as the prefix.129 and prefix.160 do
not display the "secured interfaces".