[Codel] CoDel on ns2.35 simulator

Joey Padden J.Padden at cablelabs.com
Fri May 31 16:42:46 EDT 2013

The all-in-one install creates may sub-directories for tcl,tk, otcl, tctcl, and most importantly ns-2.35.

the contents of the  git /ns directory can replace the contents of the ns-2.35 directory.

after copying the contents cd into the directory and do a

./configure; make;

then try the command

ns codel.tcl

OK for now,