[Codel] [RFCv2 0/3] mac80211: implement fq codel

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:37:31 EDT 2016

it is helpful to name the test files coherently in the flent tests, in
addition to using a directory structure and timestamp. It makes doing
comparison plots in data->add-other-open-data-files simpler. "-t
patched-mac-300mbps", for example.

Also netperf from svn (maybe 2.7, don't remember) will restart udp_rr
after a packet loss in 250ms. Seeing a loss on UDP_RR and it stop for
a while is "ok".
https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi