[Ecn-sane] non queue building flows ietf draft review.

Dave Taht dave at taht.net
Sat Aug 24 10:57:12 EDT 2019

I decided that perhaps it would be best if we tried harder
to live within the ietf's processes for calm, reasoned discussion

But in trying to review this internet draft...

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-02.html

I couldn't help myself, and my review is here:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tsvwg/hZGjm899t87YZl9JJUOWQq4KBsk

If someone could make something constructive out of that, great. It
would be good to have a really clear definition of what we mean by
sparse, and good definition and defense on our website of the properties
and benefits of fair queueing.

And I'm going to go off today and try to do something nice for a small
animal, a widow, or an orphan. Maybe plant some flowers.

Some days it doesn't pay to read your accrued inbox messages. Today
was one of them. You needen't read mine either!